hi all, i have encounter a problem when i load a bvh animation and set the animationClip for a gltf model,
the bvh animation is exported from blender, and the gltf model is also exported from blender , they are export from the same object.
the image below shows the result
the steps which i did is like this:
- load a model with animation into blender
- export the model using glb format
- export bvh
- gltfloader load the gltf model into threejs and create mixer
- bvhloader load the bvh into threejs and get the clip , mixer.ClipAction(thisClip).play()
this is the rest pose
- if i use the gltf.animations, the animation is correct,
- or use the fbx.animations (which export from blender the same way), the result is also looks correct.
- the animation of skeleton of the bvh is correct
i’m not sure what is happen, looking for your help, thanks