Driphead 3D Website - Shopify integration, made with Muse's no-code editor

Muse just had our first user launch their 3D store with our new Shopify integration. The world was built by the brand’s creator using our no-code editor. Other features include a camera tool, spatial voice chat, and a slot machine. Would love to hear what you think!

Looks great and runs smooth, kudos for that! Well done for making it possible to achieve this kind of level with a no code approach.

IMO the only issues are UX, which is probably more something that yout customer needs to think about. 3D text is annoying to read, and having the buttons to add an item to a cart as well as the cart in 3D is quite inconvenient. There is no way to figure out where certain item types are, whereas in a real life store you’d have banners pointing to where you can find them. It’s fun for the first ten seconds, then it gets frustrating when you want to actually do some shopping.

I feel like there’s no point in having a virtual store replicate a real world store layout (unless if it’s in VR). I’d love to see more people handle it in a creative way. A traditional 2D store in a standard HTML / CSS layout can show lots of products at the same time and let the user navigate between categories quickly. If you’re going to make a store in 3D, the 3D possibilities should be used to make both product viewing and navigating easier, so that there is an advantage to using it compared to your standard website. EG you can display more products in 3D than 2D.

having the buttons to add an item to a cart as well as the cart in 3D is quite inconvenient

could i dig in here a bit? what feels off about these interactions?

There is no way to figure out where certain item types are, whereas in a real life store you’d have banners pointing to where you can find them

you can display more products in 3D than 2D.

by all means the layout presented is better suited for a low quantity of items or for a user that has more free time to immerse themselves in the world. this could be solved with a variety of UX schemes that we’re excited to experiment with in the future :slight_smile: anything come to mind for you?