Muse YC(S21) - Looking for Full Time Three.JS Developer,

My name is Ben, I am the cofounder of Muse where we allow anyone to build a website that feels like an immersive virtual world

My cofounder and I started Muse because we were bored of building the same static websites over and over again. We believe over the next 10 years, virtual worlds will become more popular than static websites and we are pioneering this change.

Our company launched our product 6 months ago and since then we have over 10,000 websites published which have been built by over 8,000 creators. We also recently graduated Y-Combinator and closed our seed round last year with Index Ventures leading the round.

Right now, our team is looking to expand. You can learn more about our team here: https://muse.place/hiring

The position we are hiring for will be responsible for building out our multiplayer systems, collaborative editing, and explore pages/teleportation between worlds, and other exciting features.

If you are interested in applying for the position, you can apply here:

this is my portfolio site.
i am fullstack developer
i would like to discuss with you more
Thank you

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.