I come again because last time, guys were so helpful ! So again, I have questions !
I’m trying to achieve something with a planet and markers on countries.
I know the subject was discussed a lot before, here my researchs: (Because I don’t want you to think I just want help ahah)
- Glasses - Three.js Tutorials
- Find the right marker position for a .glb file
- Threejs 3d earth + marker needs to be clickable
- Collection of examples from discourse.threejs.org
- Globe with markers - #3 by hofk
- How to create a map marker 3d object
Ok, so, here what I would like to have :
Aaaaaand what I have for the moment :
So I’m trying to have markers on my custom GLTF Model.
The idea is :
- My 3d model have separate meshes for each countries
- I check the array I defined before if a country exists
- I put a 2d marker with CSS2D on this specific country
- It will be clickable in the future but I want to focus of the problem
- Also, when I click on a country, it gives me the name (in the console), that’s cool.
The problem is, like you can see, the marker follows the country, but it is to far away, I don’t know how and why it appears like this.
Is it because of my model ? But like I told you : why I can check the country but I can’t put something in it?
I have a wrap on my 3d model, maybe that’s the problem ?
Here is my 3d model :
And if you want to donwload the gltf file, it’s here :
And of course, my code (I tried to make it work on codePen but It doesn’t work ahah)
Thank you for your future help
Good day to you !