Collection of examples from discourse.threejs.org

Everything is of course in the license like three.js itself.

I have to keep the workload on this thing to a minimum. See the discussions, links “Discussion about this side” at the bottom of * discourse.threejs.hofk.de.

With the extended examples I cannot guarantee the actuality.

For example, your example for “HTML-Buttons-Shadow” on eXtended eXamples currently works with Chrome, but not with Firefox.

Also I have to make a choice with the extended examples, it becomes more and more. I won’t post big projects, they are better found elsewhere.

If I find an example that is smaller but not so easy to copy, it will automatically become an extended example. It is possible to specify the links.

I collect the examples myself while reading and copy only the discourse link.

The editing (copy, addition of the HTML page) is done in irregular intervals. Sometimes there are then in the contribution already again other examples. There it becomes with the time sequence again an expenditure.

Sometimes there are contributions from previous years.

The wish list ( see Is it possible to add a button into the scene? - #11 by hofk ) can possibly be fulfilled by someone else. It is no problem to copy the existing years (there is also a complete download). The HTML pages are simple filled out lists of the elementary template lines above.

Then one can add a link to the completed page. :slightly_smiling_face:

When I was younger (see Module Import / Usage - #15 by hofk) and a high school teacher, this would have been a nice exercise for a student. :girl: :boy: