What is safe version using ThreeJS?

I decide to upgrade to r118 from r110.
I think, everything on r118 is better than old version.
By the way, there are some problems.

1. What set correct color?
    As you see my question: I cannot show as expected color after upgrade to r118 from r110
    All color of any object is wrong by r118.
  2. Why occurs many warning in console.
    My project are running on Microsoft Edge 44.17763.1.0.
    I have been struggling about the message:

THREE.WebGLProgram: gl.getProgramInfoLog() C:\fakepath(67,25-83): warning X3571: pow(f, e) will not work for negative f, use abs(f) or conditionally handle negative values if you expect them

It makes to confuse for user and developer.
What way to fix?

1. Currently, I think r110 is safe than r118.
    What is safe version?

three.js does not have LTS versions like you might find in some larger projects. You can update as often or as rarely as you want, depending on whether you need the new features and whether you are willing to spend time on the updates. The very newest version is more likely to have unfixed bugs than the older ones, but in general you should expect newer versions to improve on older ones.

I don’t think there is enough information in your post to answer the other two questions. The color settings should still be renderer.outputEncoding = sRGBEncoding. If that isn’t working please include code and clearer details about what is wrong.

If you see warnings in the console you will need to share the warnings themselves, and the code — especially if you have written any custom shaders for this.

Thanks for your quick reply.
Please see my problem at I cannot show as expected color after upgrade to r118 from r110
That is my question about difference between r118 and r110 with same code.