What format of object is loaded here

But if we separate the file as part by part, then the files will be loaded parallelly…

There are a lot of things you could optimize that have much more impact than this. I don’t recommend breaking the model into chunks unless you’ve run out of other optimizations. It’s very likely you can reduce a large model down quite a bit by compressing its geometry, simplifying it, or compressing its textures.

1 Like

Yes @donmccurdy . I thought so. If you see the floor outside of those four pillars, it’s hiding little bit like shadow. How to do this effect.

Thank you so much for your suggestion @donmccurdy. So I need to compress the texture and geometry while creating it , right?

If you see the floor outside of those four pillars, it’s hiding little bit like shadow. How to do this effect.

That isn’t an effect — the room is a full 3D model, simply being rendered as it is.

So I need to compress the texture and geometry while creating it , right?

Or after creating it — There are many threads about optimizing glTF models:

https://discourse.threejs.org/search?q=optimize%20gltf%20model

If you’re not sure which optimizations to use, you will have to share more information about the actual model you are working on.

1 Like

I can share the information.

Please have a look into this example MG @donmccurdy, in this example how the ground plane texture and cubetexture surrounding is working. Can you please find this?