Troika-3d-text: library for SDF text rendering

And where can I get the uniforms and textures of this library?

I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you are trying to do. If you are running into a specific bug or issue, could you please open a ticket in the GitHub repo? I don’t want to blow up this forum thread with a support back-and-forth. Thanks.

1 Like

Beautiful. Excellent work lojjic

Hi.! I am also working on a similar feature like this for my app. I’ve developed dynamic text generation based on user input. I am struggling to implement word wrapping and also the text editing part with user input of arrow keys / mouse click to go the specific position and edit the text. Can you help me ?
I find your library super amazing, if this has user input handling to edit the text I will switch to this entirely.
Thanks.

@utkarshsaraogi While this lib doesn’t handle user input itself, it does provide the data you’d need for correct positioning of carets and selection rectangles. It would need some sort of wrapper for handling the user input/interaction, probably specific to your app or higher-level framework.

I know some people have worked toward that sort of thing, e.g.: https://twitter.com/arnputz/status/1308037295338074112