Three js, something like deso.com

Looking for someone to create a landing page for us like deso.com

1 Like

Hi,

I am a threejs developer, let me help

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above, and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hello.
Nice to meet you.
Can you tell me your thought about this development?

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my interest in the Senior WebGL Developer position for the Three.js project that you have available. With my expertise in web graphics programming and extensive experience in developing interactive 3D applications, I believe I am well-suited to contribute to the success of your project.

Having thoroughly reviewed your project requirements and specifications, I am confident in my ability to deliver exceptional results. I specialize in using Three.js, a powerful JavaScript library, to create immersive and visually stunning web experiences. My deep understanding of WebGL and shader programming allows me to optimize performance and achieve the desired visual effects efficiently.

To further demonstrate my capabilities, I invite you to explore my portfolio at [Product]. Here, you will find a collection of my previous projects, showcasing my skills in creating interactive 3D scenes, implementing complex animations, and integrating various multimedia elements seamlessly.

Key Skills and Qualifications I bring to the project:

1. Extensive experience with Three.js and WebGL development.
  2. Proficiency in JavaScript, HTML, and CSS.
  3. Strong understanding of graphics programming, including shaders and rendering techniques.
  4. Proven track record in developing interactive and responsive web applications.
  5. Experience in optimizing performance and handling cross-browser compatibility.
  6. Solid understanding of 3D mathematics and algorithms.
  7. Effective collaboration and communication skills to work with cross-functional teams.

Based on the details provided, I am confident that I can contribute my expertise and creativity to deliver a high-quality and visually captivating Three.js project that meets and exceeds your expectations. I am committed to delivering on time and ensuring a seamless development process.

If you find my portfolio aligns with your project vision, I would be thrilled to discuss the project further and provide any additional information or clarification you may require. I am available for a video call or phone conversation at your convenience.

Thank you for considering my proposal. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you on this exciting Three.js project.

Best regards,

Hi,

Take a look at my portfolio at:
https://digitalhabitats.dev

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.