[PAID][REMOTE] Three.js and React (experience in three-gpu-pathtracer preferred)

[PAID][REMOTE] Three,js and React (experience in three-gpu-pathtracer preferred)

We are looking for a developer to build an app focused on 3D rendering. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in 3D graphics with a focus on creating photorealistic renderings of humans for an interactive experience.If you are interested please reach out to find out more details. The app could be built using:

1 Like

Dear, Client.
I have rich experience in 3D rendering using three.js.
I am also familiar with full-stack and react-three-fiber.
I would like to discuss in more detail.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hello.

I have got extensive experiences with the Three.js and I’d like to join in your project.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Hi @Apurva_Zaveri,

With a strong background in 3D graphics and extensive experience in creating photorealistic renderings of humans, I believe I am well-suited for this job.

My expertise includes:

• Proficiency in 3D rendering software such as Blender.
  • Strong understanding of photorealistic rendering techniques and principles.
  • Experience in creating detailed and lifelike human models and animations.
  • Familiarity with shader programming and optimization for interactive experiences.
  • Solid foundation in computer graphics algorithms and mathematics.

I look forward to the possibility of working with you.

Best regards,

Hi, there.
I’ve read your requirements carefully and I’m confident about it.
With rich experience in Three.js and React, I can implement your idea with high quality.
How about discuss more detail?

hi Apurva_Zaveri

I am excited to apply for the Three.js and React Developer position. With expertise in 3D graphics and photorealistic rendering, I am confident in building your 3D rendering app.

Key Qualifications:

• Three.js: Skilled in photorealistic renderings and interactive 3D experiences.
  • React: Proficient in developing with React.
  • Path Tracing: Experience with three-gpu-pathtracer and three-mesh-bvh.

Application Materials:

Looking forward to discussing further.

Best regards,
samuel emmanuel

Greetings,

I’m a Creative Developer with extensive expertise in Next.js, React, Three.js, WebGL, Shaders, GSAP, Tailwind CSS, JavaScript, TypeScript. I am very familiar with PBR(Physical Based Rendering) to make the scene looks as photorealistsic as possible without compromising performance

My portfolio (https://ariefraihan.vercel.app/) highlights projects where I harmonize aesthetics with usability, embodying the “form follows function” principle.

I am eager to discuss how my skills and passion for creative development can benefit your projects. Thank you for considering my application.

Kind regards,
Arief R. Syauqie