[PAID] [REMOTE] Looking for Three.js WebGL Engineers for Game Development Project

Hi Everyone!

I am looking for engineers with gaming experience for multiple paid Three.js projects. Preferred USA time zones. Physics and Game loop integration knowledge is a big plus! Message me with your portfolio or project links. Thanks -Shane https://www.shanebrumback.com

Hello
I am based in Canada and am available to work within USA time zones.
I have clear understanding about how to incorporate efficient cycle with processing user input, undating game state, rendering and synchronizing into the three.js environment.
Please find attached my portfolio, which includes project links that showcase my expertise in Three.js and gaming. I am excited about the opportunity to work with you and am looking forward to discussing how I can contribute to your projects.
my skype : live:.cid.de948e018962750e
my portfolio : https://portfolio-rfo7.vercel.app/
Warm Regards
Hannah

Hi Hannah, You have an awesome site! I am sending your portfolio over to my lead engineer. If he decides to move forward we will contact you. Send me a message anytime. Thanks! Shane

1 Like

thank you for your email
I hope to hear good news from you soon
Warm regards
Hannah

Hello Shane,

I am part of the team at 4th.vision, where we specialize in Three.js configurators, primarily for furniture clients. Currently, we are developing a platform tailored for creating home furnishing configurators. This platform extensively manages internal states, tracks user inputs, and functions akin to a mini game engine—a feature I can elaborate on during our meeting.

Additionally, I have experience in developing 3D simulations real robots in Unity and Gazebo. I am available to work in US time zones. It’s worth mentioning that I also collaborate with two other Three.js developers who can assist with future projects if needed.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Best regards,
Marko

@Shane_Brumback

I’ve 5 years of experience in Physics and Game loop integrations. give me your WhatsApp so we can discuss in the details.

Hi there @Shane_Brumback !
Hope you’re well.
I’m fine with USA timezone, and I had some experience with Three.js as well!
Just check out my portfolio website, my GitHub, and my LinkedIn!
Best, S

Hi there.
glad to see your ad
I think this task is very perfect to me.
So If you hire me you can get more money and get a very good project.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.