[Paid]Look for developer to build isometric diagram editor

I’m hiring a developer to build an Online Isometric 2.5D editor for the network topology templates, I already have 20+ network topology templates and I want to make it possible for clients to edit all of these templates inside the browser.

After doing some technical research, I know the technologies that need to be mastered to complete this project

Our company is trying to copy the functionality, I with the app is built on open-source code, like ReactJS components, its also built around the main HTML5 Canvas technology, they use a heavily customized version of ThreeJS and React as well as webGL filters for warping and perspective effects on mockup items and images.

We can agree on an hourly rate or an overall budget for the whole project, as well as a monthly salary for maintenance once the project is done.

The budget for this project is about 15000-25000 usd, the cycle is about 2-3 months, and 2 experts are needed

The whole project will be divided into several milestones.
Detailed view of the milestone description of the 8 chapters.

In the end, we hope to support two perspectives, perspective perspective and orthogonal perspective.

In the first phase, we only need to realize the orthogonal perspective view,

but for the first milestone,
we hope to only realize the most basic creation of a component.

On the canvas, this component can implement drag and drop, and then multiple components can be connected by lines, and the material of the component can be replaced by the file definition in json format or xml format.

We have done detailed technical research on this project. We think that the react framework and three.js are more suitable for this project, or if you have a better framework, we can also consider.

We can build an environment on codesandbox for demonstration and delivery

If you are a developer with experience in Javascript, ThreeJS, React, and WebGL, submit your application via email:flashoop@gmail.com or discord:flashoop#9674

Hi there.
I am three.js expert, and have made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
If you connect me, I can show my working.
I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, modeling etc.
I can provide good result quickly.
Let’s discuss more.
Good regards.

If you are a developer with experience in Javascript, ThreeJS, React, and WebGL, submit your application via email:flashoop@gmail.com or discord:flashoop#9674

Thank you for your interesting. I’ve sent you request in discord.
My discord : BLUEOCEAN#7335

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.