My first game in three.js :)

Hi all. This is my first game in three.js
It is necessary to hold the green cube to the exit and not get under the red cubes.

Escape 3D

escape3d

14 Likes

Simple, but catchy :+1:

1 Like

Maybe it’s a good idea to add a short description to your initial post. This will let potential players know what your game is about.

3 Likes

Nice game man :smiley:

I remember when I made my first game with three.js. It was really wonky. Still kinda works.

Good luck and godspeed with your future adventures in WebGL, my friend!

1 Like

catchy, couldnt pass 6

1 Like

@pailhead The same :smile: :beers:

You need tuch yellow ball and you movement will be faster

I thought there should be a cheat code.
Unfortunately, IDDQD doesn’t work :smile:

I like it. Good job. But why is it soo hard for my notebook? I think you need to optimize your game.

1 Like

Very cool game! Really liked it. I noticed that the red cubes sometimes move a bit faster and sometimes a bit slower. This sort of irregular movement happens to me to, when I am programming with Three.js. Haven’t yet figured what might be causing it. I even tried taking into account the elapsed time to know how much to move a object, still no avail. The movement is never completely uniform.

1 Like

Cool, I like.

1 Like

Good game, lots of fun!

1 Like

Quite addicting!

Level 6 and 9 are definitely the hardest. Level design is interesting enough to keep me playing until the end, a tip about the balls giving you speed in-game would be helpful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great logic, just work on the performance - FPS in the 5-8MAX range - I think it’s a shadow.

1 Like