Might is Right, the game

Thanks @DolphinIQ! It took a while to produce some meaningful work, based on your feedback, have been a slow couple of weeks :turtle:

We talked a lot with the game designed about this. Ultimately - his vision is to offer a lot of choice early on, it’s a bit overwhelming, I agree, we’ll keep looking for a solution :slight_smile:

We have been working on that. What you said is very true, so we have re-balanced the level a lot, now you might be able to learn that talent before getting to Barbiche :unicorn: From some play-testing, around level 25-30. You need 29 points to learn that talent. We’re still working on the balance a lot :slight_smile:

I re-worked that quite a bit, here is what the inspection looks like in the new iteration:

It is now in a fixed area, and is guaranteed not to be obstructed by other things. I also added talent display there, to be able to get pretty much all the information a player might want :wink:

In the mean-while, there has been a crazy re-work of talents and abilities in the game, we added passive abilities to each class, and we branched off male and female versions of characters, so they play significantly differently from one another - effectively doubling number of classes.

I’m really grateful to you and everyone else who has provided feedback, it’s been incredibly useful! :bowing_man:

2 Likes