We are seeking talented WebGL developer to join our team for a specific project. Your role will be creating a one-page website with an interactive and navigable 3D map at its core. We will be providing all the 3D and 2D assets as well as UI and navigation design.
You will work with an all-remote team of project managers, designers and 3D artists. The role is expected to be a three-month contract with the possibility of an extension should the project run over time.
Examples of project scope
Skills and Experience
- 5+ year experience in a similar role or demonstrate high quality freelance work.
- Experience with WebGL browser-based 3D rendering is a must
- Additional, but not required, knowledge in scripting: 3D Modeling (3Ds Max) and 2D Graphic Design (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Ability to lead a project, suggest and implement technical solutions.
- The ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively to achieve common goals.
- Strong communication skills in English are a must. We are fully remote workplace and communicate via written documents, Teams, phone and email.
- Committed to learning new techniques and developing upon our existing production workflows.
Who we are
Founded in 2001, Cicada Design is an award-winning multidisciplinary team of Designers, Artists, Architects, Photographers and Creative Consultants. At Cicada Design we help marketing agencies, developers, designers and institutions push new development proposals through approvals, design iterations, branding and communication strategies. With over 2 decades of experience Cicada Design developed long-term relationships with prominent clients across the globe.
How to apply
If you are interested in working with us please send your resume or CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel to email if you have any questions. A portfolio is a must (weblink or email) Candidates without a portfolio or not able to demonstrate their skillset will not be considered.
No recruitment agencies please.