Looking for a solution to a problem with multiple overlapping parts of geometry & UVs

We need to have seamless transitions between two or more parts of geometry that every part has its own uv. We managed to have it working via raycasting but it has a limitation that we are not happy with it.
think of texture map(let’s say a rectangle, a circle or any image) that it moves between different UVs & needs to have a seamless result as it passes from one to the other.
Think of it as a slide onto surface geometry that has many parts & uvs but the result when this image is sliding across those geometries or scales up needs to be continuous as there were all one.
We will be sharing more info for the project with a video presentation to anyone who is up to the task.

1 Like

I’d love to see the video presentation to learn more (ben@thehappyvertexlab.com). It’s sounding like you’ll need a custom fragment shader to achieve what you’re talking about.

That’s a very complex description, thereforeupon, I’m feeling intrigued - you can ping me on jan@wtlstudio.com

2 Likes

Hi Stavros,
What you are wanting done is well within my skill set and I would be glad to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.