Looking an Experienced Graphics Engineer (Front end Developer)

JOB DESCRIPTION

As a Software Development Engineer II (SDE II) - Three.js Developer, you will be an integral part of our development team, responsible for designing and implementing captivating 3D web experiences. You will collaborate closely with our cross functional teams, including designers, front-end developers, and product managers, to turn creative concepts into interactive reality.
If you’re excited about the prospect of shaping the future of web 3D experiences, we encourage you to apply for the Software Development Engineer II (SDE II) - Three.js Developer position. Let your passion for 3D development shine, and together, we’ll create immersive web experiences that captivate users around the world. To apply, please submit your resume, portfolio (if available), and a cover letter explaining your interest in this role and how your skills align with our requirements. The

key Responsibilities are :

1. Three.js Development: Leverage your expertise in Three.js to create visually stunning 3D web applications and interactive experiences.
  2. 3D Modelling and Animation: Collaborate with designers to integrate 3D models and animations seamlessly into web applications.
  3. Performance Optimization: Optimize Three.js applications for performance, ensuring smooth user experiences across various devices and browsers.
  4. Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with front-end developers to integrate Three.js components into web applications, ensuring a cohesive user interface.
  5. Problem Solving: Debug and resolve complex technical issues related to 3D rendering and interactions.
  6. Code Quality: Maintain high-quality code standards through code reviews, testing, and documentation.
  7. Research and Innovation: Stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies in web 3D development and apply this knowledge to enhance our projects.

EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS

• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
• Strong proficiency in Three.js and WebGL.
• Solid understanding of JavaScript and front-end web development.
• Experience with 3D modeling and animation tools (e.g., Blender, Maya).
• Familiarity with 3D math and physics concepts.
• Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
• Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
• Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
• Previous experience developing 3D web applications or games.
• Knowledge of other web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, and React/Angular/Vue.
• Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git).
• Familiarity with performance optimization techniques for web applications.
• Passion for creating innovative and visually appealing user experiences

Contact on; 7907942421 (WhatsApp)

1 Like

Hello @Jishnu_K
Interested. Could you share the contact info exactly?
Or we can discuss here.

Summary

mail: classicmusic218@gmail.com
discord: rob3dking

Thanks.

Hello,
Greeting!!

I’ve thoroughly reviewed the requirements and I’m eager to contribute to its success.

Could you please provide your contact details so that we can initiate a more detailed discussion about the project?
Email: jack@technogiq.com

I’m looking forward to your response.

Regards
Jack Smith

Hello, please let me know the correct contact info.
This is mine: +380686369222

People posting jobs should also introduce themselves, ensuring that we are not sending our resumes to the trash bins of individuals who do not represent any legitimate business

Will provide you best approach, and show most proper skills and experience than other candidates with my portfolio.

Kindly message me: zhijiwang0@gmail.com
whatsapp: +12722743963

Best regards.

Check for my portfolio at:

Hi, please contact me via giangm9@gmail.com

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.