[London, Fulltime] Three.js Developer needed for Creative Studio for Movie

Hi there!
Nice to meet you all. I am Head of Development at POWSTER, and I am looking for a cutting-edge Creative Developer (Three.js, WebGL, WebAR) to join our London team. We build bespoke projects for all the major movie studios and some most prominent names from the entertainment industry.

Check out work on our Behance: https://www.behance.net/powster-creative.

And the full job application: http://hiring.powster.com/apply/dz34prdpIK/Creative-FrontEnd-Developer-Threejs-WebGL-WebAR

As part of the role, you will be translating creative requirements into technical solutions, building experiences that are of fantastic quality, and adding your unique artistic flair. You will bring to life some of the most vibrant and engaging projects available on the web.

Your Responsibilities:

• Developing groundbreaking Three.js / WebGL / WebAR web experiences
  • Writing well designed and performant JavaScript and CSS
  • Mentoring your colleagues from the Development Team.
  • Sharing your expertise with our Creative Team during the pitch process
  • Contributing to the ideas for creative concepts, design features, mechanics and functionality
  • Working closely with the project manager to understand the briefs and requirements for the functionality within a project
  • Assisting with development research of potential projects

About Powster:
We are a creative agency based out in vibrant Hackney Wick, with a solid team of 30 people. Our team works towards two main streams of output:

• Our Creative Builds: which can range from projects making interactive music videos to projecting tweets on the houses of parliament.
  • Our Showtimes Platform: which powers most of the major movie websites across the world boasting all the major movie studios as our clients.

We like to think that anything is possible when pitching, and if we haven’t done it before we’ll pull together, work it out and make it happen. This comes from having the drive to make the unseen! When bolstered by the very diverse and strong team we can adapt to anything thrown at it, from technical, interactive builds to large scale video productions.

Powster Perks:

• An amazing, new creative space in Hackney Wick - East London.
  • Flexible Hours
  • Flexible Holiday
  • Movie Premiere Tickets
  • Exclusive Movie Screenings
  • Picturehouse Membership
  • Drinks Fridge
  • Free GYM
  • Private Cinema Room
  • Bike Storage
  • Office Shower
  • Office Dogs
  • Table Tennis
  • Super friendly and fun team
  • Travel & Cycle scheme

Salary dependent on experience. Competitive market rate.

This is an on-site role in London. No remote applications, please.

If you are interested, let us know here: http://hiring.powster.com/apply/dz34prdpIK/Creative-FrontEnd-Developer-Threejs-WebGL-WebAR

No Recruitment Agencies please

2 Likes

:star_struck:

5 Likes

I’m a korean person, I’m booking tickets to London right now

2 Likes

Hehe the same caught my eye. I imagine people bring their own dogs, but itd be awesome if there were just dogs there that belong to everyone :slight_smile: <3

2 Likes

No office cats? :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

@nautilus Haha, sure! But seriously, If you in London by any chance, feel free to drop in and say hi. Our doors are always open to creative minds!

@pailhead You’re right, the dogs - Sheltie and Chihuahua - belong to my fantastic colleagues. But since they are here daily, they got very much used to people and office :slight_smile:

@Fyrestar , I get you. For some time, I have been playing with the idea of bringing my cat. Some day… maybe :smiley:

2 Likes

Hah this reminds me of Ford at my last job, people would bring dogs, but there was definitively one “office” dog :slight_smile: dogs are awesome

2 Likes

Hi @Jakub_Dziwoki , tried to apply through JazzHR link, but couldn’t manage to create an account… Is there by any chance another application link? LinkedIn maybe?

1 Like

Hi @amsXYZ. Awesome news! Very excited to see your application

That was my fault. I am sorry for troubles. I have updated the application link on the ad.

It is: http://hiring.powster.com/apply/dz34prdpIK/Creative-FrontEnd-Developer-Threejs-WebGL-WebAR

1 Like

Done! Hopefully hear from you guys :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.