How to join lines to get a shape

Are you looking for something like this?

yes i checked that fiddle but do you think it fits our polygon tool ?

I can think many things and have no idea what fits to your polygon and what does not. You have to know better the requirements of your project.

Thanks for attention @prisoner849 here https://jsfiddle.net/7rgh4jb9/2/ i need a way to make offset inside and outside let say if i give 1 unit so at 1 unit distance i need a offset both inside and outside

Is there any difficulty to create two polygons with offset of -0.5 and 0.5?

my tool simply create the polygon than how i can create other with offset i am asking you about the best way to do this even i only need a border (offset) not whole polygon
@EliasHasle do you have any idea about this

Get points (points only!) of your polygon/contour, apply that OffsetContour function, thus you’ll get a set of points with desired offset.

@prisoner849 this is an awesome help i really appreciate your help , only this i want to know let say if i pass 1 unit as offset so i need a offset around 1 unit like small triangle and than an offset (border) with 1 unit gap here i am able to achieve the border and if i give -1 than an offset inside it if -1 unit gap

Could you please add explanatory pictures to your questions? Sort of: I have this (picture with explanation), I want this as the result (picture with explanation).
At all respect, but I can’t understand from your explanation what you want to achieve.

i got the solution @prisoner849 thanks for your attention

If i want to move line in any direction than i think we need changes here can you please help me in this

Sorry, I have no telepathic abilities, thus I have no idea what you’re talking about :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes