How to change avatar clothing with these models?

Hi, I want to do like a character changing clothes like switching different outfits on top of the body when require, I have these models ready in blender, every clothes are separate and attached its own animated bones also the avatar does the same. see image below.

I have no idea how to achieve this goal in threejs, I tried to search in google but not much informations, so what techs I should be look for and what is the process for this?

Hi, have you solved this issue yet?

Hi there, problem was solved by using a “share skeleton” method and I actually found this solution from unity that works pretty well after convert everything in threejs. Please check this link for reference. https://forum.unity.com/threads/tutorial-how-to-make-clothes-animate-along-with-character.475253/

can you share the code that you used for do that in ThreeJS?

I am now not at my workplace, it is not that hard as I am a beginner in threejs, I believe you can do that too. If still can’t do it, drop me a message tomorrow and I will show you

Sure!, I am going to trying implement that code, and I will write you if I find something useful, Thanks a lot!