How can i make these light look more nature together

Hello, I’m new to Three Js and I’m working on a room display website. When I set up the lighting in this picture, these two lights did not seem natural with each other. I want them to blend into each other instead of looking like 2 separate areas

any advice to make them better?

many thanks

1 Like

i suggest you used baked 3d assets where the lights are rendered to texture, with rendered to textured assets you control the render quality on a rendering platform such as 3ds max or blender.

This threejs used no lights, the 3ds assets textured are baked in the model

1 Like

That looks wonderful, but how do you handle toggling between two light modes, such as day and night?

is there any way that I can load the texture, gtfl separately, and join them together? i can’t seem to find a solution

1 Like

No, not the gltf, u toggle by day and night by toggling textures of the background and the gltf’s

1 Like

So this is what I understand. I have to create two textures for my GLTF, one for day and the other for night. When I want to switch between day and night, all I have to do is load the texture that is needed.

1 Like

yes, exacly, loading texture texture instead of having real lights or sun will allow your threejs be playable. two baked texture are needed.

1 Like

If baking isn’t the way you want to go, you could simply play with penumbra / falloff settings I suppose?

1 Like

swapping textures is the best accurate way to render day or night or any given environment like in an exterior or interior scene