Hiring Senior ThreeJS Expert For 3D Games

We are looking for an experienced Senior ThreeJS Developer who will play a key role in the development of custom 3D games. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in ThreeJS and WebGL, with a proven track record of creating visually stunning and interactive browser-based games that are lightweight enough to be ran on mobile devices.

Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and a portfolio showcasing relevant work to michael.velletta@outlook.com. Please include “Senior ThreeJS Developer Application” in the subject line of your email.

Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.

If you are a passionate and experienced animator, who can work with Spine, we offer you a chance to join our team of fun and creative professionals, where we believe that talent feeds talent.

1 Like

Dear @MichaelV
How are you?
I have sent my application via your email and I hope to have a further discussion.
Thanks for your attention and I hope you will have a great and excellent time for this festival holiday.

Hello,
Greetings!

I’m Jack, a ThreeJS Developer with 5+ years of experience. Thrilled about the chance to be part of your creative team as a Senior ThreeJS Developer. I’ve sent over my details via email. Looking forward to the opportunity to contribute to your projects. I’ve reviewed your requirements of and I’m prepared to assist you.
Feel free to reach out:

Email: jack(at)technogiq(dot)com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Jack Smith

Dear Michael,

Please checkout my threejs project, let me know how you feel about my projects?

Open wold demo

Webapp demo

Market place

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.