Hello Three.JS developers

We have a React Three.js application that animates as a user scrolls. We require some stylistic changes that need to be completed with-in the next week. The changes are as follows:

1. Add 2 additional text box containers to the scrolling animation.
  2. Position existing text box containers to positions shown in provided mock ups.
  3. Replace existing text with provided content.
  4. Adjust styling of circular shapes animating around contour lines and reduce the number of circular shapes as shown in provided mock ups.
  5. Replace contour lines with the provided SVG.

We will provide you with the mock ups in Figma and content in a word doc.

2 Likes

I m a senior threejs , webgl , react three fiber developer with for 7 years experiences.

I would like to discuss more details via telegram or discord or slack

telegram : @DSODIN

discord : DS-3dworld#0020
thank you

please share your discord or telegram ID.

Hi.
I am a senior front-end developer.
I have excellent skills at three.js and react.
Telegram: alexandre915820
Thanks for your posting.

Hi there. For 6 years I have made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
If you connect me, I can show my working. I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, mousedrag event, modeling, mobile app using three.js etc. I have a deep passion for project and guarantee good quality.
Good regards.

Hi, how are you doing.
As a front end developer, I’ve been working many web apps and websites with skills set of WEBGL/THREEjs/FIBER/SHADER/ARCGIS/BLENDER/VERGE3D/ANIMATION/VR and REACT/ANGULAR/VUE and other modern frameworks have been trying to make the best performant with great UX/UI and was more focused to have the great animation which will be caught the interest from the online users.
Especially REACT is a my professional framework.
*** Building state-of-the-art, easy to use, user-friendly websites and applications is truly a passion of mine and I am so confident that I would be an excellent candidates to your team. ***
I hope you could enjoy to read my proposals and would like to wait for your response.
Thank you,

1 Like

Hello! Nice to meet u!
I’m looking for 3D Engineer have experience with webgl and software development can work remote.
If you are interesting, please contact to me!
Email: tranhung.scr@gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/hung-tran-373996237
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi! How are you doing?

This is Jacob Crotherz (bodyduardU).

I have read your job posting carefully and the I am very interesting with your posting.

I would like to proceed as soon as possible.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello! How are you doing?

Dude, amazing work

Hello!
Sorry to be late.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.