Gig offer - three.js web developer

Gig offer - three.js web developer

Hello there three.js community.

I’m searching for a three.js experienced web developer that can develop and integrate three three.js scenes into an angular project (Figma: here). I’d offer 550$ for each implementation. If you believe the offer is not fair feel free to talk with me about pricing and propose a counteroffer. The deadline for this project is on 17. February 2023.

Implementation One
The first scene is about the landing page. My idea was that when a user visits the page, the Intro text and the navigation bar is visible. At that stage, the user can’t scroll, until he holds the mouse key for three seconds. Then the pages transfers to the second scene, implementation two. Reference: link

Implementation Two
This implementation is about the project navigation page/slider. I’m pretty open about this implementation. The idea is that the user can interact with the page and scroll through the projects, with some nice animations. Reference one: link

Implementation Three
In this section we work on the project page, there we have a bunch of images. The user should be able to interact with the images like in the following reference: link

If you’re interested in the work above please contact me.

Check out the PDF, there you’ll find more references.
Gig offer - three.js web developer.pdf (59.6 KB)

1 Like

I m a senior threejs , webgl , react three fiber developer with for 7 years experiences.
Lately , I have built many 3d animation projcets

I would like to discuss more details via telegram or discord or slack

telegram : @DSODIN

discord : DS-3dworld#0020
thank you

HI, there.
I have already sent private message to you.
Looking forward for hearing from you as soon as possible.
mail: valcano103@gmail.com
discord: Volcano#2146

Hi, Yaron_Fanger.
Thanks for your posting.
I am a Full stack developer with +5 years of experience.
I am very good at angular and three.js.
I worked as a game developer for 2 years.
I would like to know more about your project.
I can start to work right now.
Github: devofficer (Code Chef) · GitHub
Portfolio: https://portfolio-threejs.netlify.app
Discord : alexandre915820#6891
Email: alexandre915820@gmail.com
Regards.
Alexandre Andre

Hi there. For 6 years I have made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
If you connect me, I can show my working. I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, mousedrag event, modeling, mobile app using three.js etc. I have a deep passion for project and guarantee good quality.
Good regards.
My Discord : BLUEOCEAN#7335

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.