Sayduck is a team of experts providing a Software-as-a-Service solution to help eCommerce visualise their products online, in 3D. We provide the shoppers with the tools to customise, and engage with the product through webAR in their own space.
Our service helps brands to sell their products online easier, by enabling the customer to customise and see the product at home before buying. With 360 views of any product and app-less-AR we reduce the imagination gap in online shopping, and in turn, grow sales for brands using our solution.
We are a team of 14 primarily based in Finland, with innovation and creativity being two of our main priorities. We are now rapidly expanding our technology department and are looking for enthusiastic, growth-oriented, and flexible tech talent to join our team.
About the role:
As a Frontend Three.js developer, you will be in charge of:
- Developing our SaaS product - the Sayduck 3D viewer / configurator
- Researching new trends and technology within the 3D / AR space so we constantly improve and innovate.
- Maintaining our asset-pipeline tools that help our API to convert from “3D to data” and “data to 3D”.
Technologies and Tools we use:
- TypeScript / ThreeJS / LitElement
- GraphQL / WebSocket
- glTF / glb / USDZ
- Serverless Stack / AWS / npmjs / Seed.run
- Git / Github
We are a flexible team, who love working with others who have a passion to keep growing. So don’t worry if you do not tick every single box in our day-to-day tools, as long as you are enthusiastic to learn, we will help you to get there!
What you’ll have:
- Knowledge of current trends in 3D / AR / Frontend development
- Strong experience in Frontend development
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- A desire to live and work in Helsinki, Finland
What you’ll be amazing at:
- Capability to learn quickly
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Great working in a team
- Excellent project coordinating skills
- Ability to work systematically and independently
- Solid communication skills
- Adaptive to change in a fast-paced start-up environment
What you’ll receive:
- Full-Time position
- Location: Finland - Helsinki (Metropolitan)
- Hybrid/Flexible: You are welcome to work from the office and/or at home with 1-2 days per month at the office required for tech teams.
- Holiday & Sick Leave: In accordance with the Finnish Holiday Act.
Interested in working in Finland? Applicants applying from abroad, who wish to relocate to Finland at their own expense, are also very warmly welcome!
What you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible working - we trust you to do your work to the best of your abilities, and value accountability as well as your personal life. You are free to choose your working hours outside of required meetings, scheduled activities, priorities and deadlines at Sayduck.
- Group team socials - in cities such as Stockholm, Vilnius and our own capital, Helsinki.
- Beautiful headquarters - Located in the trendy Ullanlinna neighbourhood in Helsinki, you are free to use and work from our offices as it suits your schedule.
- Independent working - built on trust, we encourage you to take initiative in your own tasks and ask for help any time you need. We are here to help each other towards the same mission, but we also respect our own workspace.
- A cultural environment that supports innovation and creativity - you have the freedom to think outside the box in our projects and overall mission.
- The latest cutting-edge technology and products - We provide you with all the tools to do your best work.
- Employee-defined quarterly roadmap goals driven by user needs and feedback - we value your input and collaboration to drive the team forward.
- We are open to change and improvement - if you think there’s a better way to do something we trust that you will talk about it so we can all continually strive to do better.
Our Hiring Process:
At Sayduck, we aim to always provide you with a smooth and efficient application and hiring process. Your application journey with us consists of:
Step 1: A CV Screening to make sure your experience on paper fits our needs
Step 2: A Coding Assessment will be sent to you via email with a 7-day deadline
Step 3: A 30-minute Company Culture Interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialist
Step 4: A Technical Interview with our Chief of Technology
Step 5: An offer is sent out to you
Step 6: Upon an accepted offer, we onboard and welcome you to Sayduck!
Competitive salary for the right candidate based on skills and experience.
How to Apply:
Head over to https://apply.workable.com/sayduck/