We are hiring a part-time three.js freelancer developer for our augmented reality start-up. We have a working prototype and beta customers and are looking to speed up development of our SaS product.
- Proven three.js development experience
- Knowledge of 3D programming
- Strong desire to learn new technologies (show us your github!)
Optional but desired Skills/Technologies
- Vue.js or similar (Angular/React/Aurelia)
- Building APIs using Node.js and consuming them client-side
- OpenCV, Tensorflow
- Shopify/WooCommerce/Stripe/[other CMS] app/plugin development
Closest to UTC-5 time zone preferred but all candidates will be considered.
Rate is up to $60/hr USD and this is a part-time gig (for now).
Thank you for taking the time to read this.