[FREE GAME] CyberPunk Inspired Game - Realistic Graphics

Play it for free now: http://threejspunk.com

This is NOT a demo. It’s a full racing game.
:racing_car: 50+ missions
:automobile: Multiple cars
:gem_stone: Collectibles
:cloud_with_rain: Realistic rendering, rain, reflections & physics
:night_with_stars: A huge city to explore
:mobile_phone: Desktop + mobile

Built with #WebGPU, TSL, GPUCompute, and a lot of custom rendering techniques β€” pushing game quality on the Web as far as I can.

I hope you like it.

Best,
Anderson Mancini

7 Likes

Looks amazing! Chapeau!

1 Like

Great job! Runs well even on my company spec laptop :raising_hands:

1 Like

Thank you very much :blush:

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks. I spent a lot of time on optimization. I’m glad that it was worth it :blush:

1 Like

Absolutely stunning!

1 Like

Even the URL is good

1 Like

Thank you so so much eheh. This one happened to be available hehe.

1 Like

Thanks buddy!