FBX Loader dat.gui Morph-Targets and Bones shaky with same number?

Hello
I have the newest FBX-Loader and I use the dat.gui to move the character. In my FBX, there are Morph-Targets and Bones. The connections work ans everything is moving so far.
Now, could it be, that when I use the same number for the Morph-Target list and the Bone list (see code bellow) , the movement of the Morph-Targets and/or the Bones get shaky?

The numbers in the code bellow after ‘mesh.morphTargetInfluences’ and after ‘mesh.skeleton.bones’ are both [0]. Could this be a problem because the Morph-Targets and the Bones have the same numbers? (This goes on with 1, 2, 3, …)
Thanks for answers or maybe a possibility to differ both better.

var gui = new dat.GUI();
var folder = gui.addFolder( 'Morph Targets' );

folder.add( params, 'influence0', 0, 1 ).step( 0.01 ).name('BrowL').onChange( function( value ) { mesh.morphTargetInfluences[ 0 ] = value; } );

var folder = gui.addFolder( 'Bones' );

folder.add( params, 'bone0', -1, 1 ).step( 0.01 ).name('AugeR').onChange( function( value ) { mesh.skeleton.bones[ 0 ].rotation.x = value;});

Perhaps keep this in your previous thread (Connect FBX File Morph Targets and Bones to dat.gui), since it seems closely related and there is more context there about what you’re asking? In any case the code here does not provide enough information to help you — it doesn’t run by itself, so we can’t reproduce the problem. A live demo would be better.

Could this be a problem because the Morph-Targets and the Bones have the same numbers?

No, this won’t be a problem.

1 Like