Enable/disable controls?

I working with an app and I need to give to the user the option of switching between these controls.

There is a way to enable or disable controls like device orientation and track ball?

*** I extract part of the codes… Hope is clear, thanks**
HTML area

In a button element … onclick="switchmode()"

*inside init function

vr = true;    //variable to switch from vr mode (deviceorientation ctrl to trackBall crtl) to normal mode
      eyes = new THREE.Group();
      cameral = new THREE.PerspectiveCamera(70, window.innerWidth / window.innerHeight, 0.01, 5000);
            cameral.position.x = -5;
            camerar = new THREE.PerspectiveCamera(70, window.innerWidth / window.innerHeight, 0.01, 5000);
            camerar.position.x = 5;
            eyes.add(cameral);
            eyes.add(camerar);
            eyes.position.y=200;
            scene = new THREE.Scene();
            scene.add(eyes);
          controlvr= new THREE.DeviceOrientationControls(eyes);
         controltrack = new THREE.TrackballControls(cameral);  //Creating it, makes cameral looks at -90deg offset to mamerar. 

function switchmode(){ 
if(vr){
vr=false; //How could I desable deviceOrientation ctrl and enable trackBall ctrl.???
 }
else{vr=true: //How could I desable  trackBall ctrl and enabledeviceOrientation ctrl.???
}

}
 function animate() {
            requestAnimationFrame(animate);
            if(vr) controlvr.update();
            else controltrack.update();
            render();
        }
        var rot = 0, vel = .01, peyes = {
                x: eyes.position.x,
                y: eyes.position.y,
                z: eyes.position.z
            };
      function render() {
            if (move != "stop") vel += 1;
                if (move === "go") {
                eyes.position.z = vel * mv.z + peyes.z;
                eyes.position.y = vel * mv.y + peyes.y;
                eyes.position.x = vel * mv.x + peyes.x;
            }

if (vr) {
                renderer.setViewport(0, 0, window.innerWidth / 2, window.innerHeight);
                renderer.setScissor(0, 0, window.innerWidth / 2, window.innerHeight);
                renderer.setScissorTest(true);
                cameral.aspect = (window.innerWidth / 2) / window.innerHeight;
                cameral.updateProjectionMatrix();
                renderer.render(scene, cameral);

renderer.setViewport(window.innerWidth / 2, 0, window.innerWidth / 2, window.innerHeight);
                renderer.setScissor(window.innerWidth / 2, 0, window.innerWidth / 2, window.innerHeight);
                renderer.setScissorTest(true);
                camerar.aspect = (window.innerWidth / 2) / window.innerHeight;
                camerar.updateProjectionMatrix();
            }
            renderer.render(scene, camerar);
            world.rotateY(.0004);  //Sphere holding Equirectangular panorama
        }

Thanks for the further information. DeviceOrientationControls and TrackballControls both have an enabled property. It’s set to true per default. Try to set it to false if you want to stop a certain control instance.

Thanks a lot for your help,
*in the trackball control worked perfect, but in the orientation control once it was disabled and enable again it didn’t respond. I was checking the js file of the device orientation control and I found the methods connect and disconnect, I use them instead and worked perfect.

That’s bad. If you have time, you might want to file a bug at github. Adding a simple test case would be fantastic.