Developer for a dynamic customising plugin for Shopify

Hi, I’m looking for a developer or a team to provide an estimate for creating a viewer for custom bespoke print products. The goal is to showcase the effects of embossing, and heat-transferred glossy and metallic surfaces on paper. We’re currently using a Shopify app for layout management, capable of exporting transparent PNGs from custom layouts. I’m interested in developing an “extension” for this app. Key features would include:

1. 3D Product View: Featuring an auto-rotating camera, which can be manipulated interactively.
  2. Material Mapping: Applying an already generated PNG/SVG onto the surface of a flat 3D object (e.g., Business Card).
  3. Material Development: Focusing on realism, closely resembling the optical appearance of real bespoke print products.
  4. 3D Set: I can provide the 3D set for the viewer.
  5. Inframe Player: Integration within an existing pipeline for custom products in Shopify, using the app “Live Product Options”.

I’m eager to know if anyone has the time and resources to undertake this project. My client is willing to invest if the solution is capable of managing the mentioned tasks and problems. Feel free to DM me if you have already done a similar project or if you want to share a rough estimate. Cheers Ole

a few sampels for illustration of materials and finishings:
Embossed-Paper-Logo-MockUp-600
notizbuch-heissfolienpraegung-bronze-karton-348x220

Hi Ryo,

Thanks for your mail. I’ve got your details and am looking forward to checking them out.
I’ll be reviewing the applications by Monday and will reach out to you then to discuss the next steps.
Really appreciate you taking the time to apply. Have a nice weekend!

Cheers,
Ole

luckybird
January 26
Hello.
As a professional 3D Website Developer with 8+ years of experience in Three.js/ React-three-fiber, I am interested in this job position, so I would like to work with you.
In the past , I have worked as a full stack 3D developer (three.js /webGL developer) in several IT companies as a part of the development team and during that time, I have developed several 3D web applications like 3D Virtual Tour , 3D Interactive WebSites, 3D Metaverse using WebGL/ Three.js, so I’m confident in such projects.
Please check my portfolio and previous projects.
3D Portfolio
Ryo Mukaitsubo | Creative Developer
Ryo Mukaitsubo is a Creative Developer with 8 years of professional experience. He is an autodidact with a passion for building beautiful and interactive websites.
My main 3D skills are creating 3D interactive animations, 3D Product Configurator, 3D web games and other 3d web apps using Three.js ,R3F, Next.js and Vue.js.
Regarding my previous employment references, if you want, I 'm willing to provide you with the information you need to validate my work history and skills on private chat.
I promise to keep good communication and high quality work, instant update.
I would like to discuss further, I am ready to start working right now.
Thank you .
Best regards
Ryo
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

––––––––––––––

Ole Burger

design consulting

Großhesseloher Str. 5
82049 Pullach i. Isartal
mobile +49 170 55 911 83
office + 49 89 755 09 889

me@oleburger.de

Hello @ole
I want to contribute to this project based on my expertise in Three.js, WebGL, R3F and Blender.
Yes. I have full experience in development of this type of project and I have done several projects in PBR material and printing field.
Please check these projects.

PBR material: https://rnw-pwdr.vercel.app/
Prints : https://prints-configurator-hosting-current-version.vercel.app/
password: prints@password
This is a simple product configurator but I have done work for similar effects - embossing, metalic foil and spot gloss. This is a screen shot.

I hope to contribute to this project with my full experience and good skills.
Looking forward to having a further discussion.
My contact info:

Summary

email: classicmusic218@gmail.com
discord: rob3dking

Thanks.

Hello Ole,

I hope this email finds you well. I’m reaching out from Newput, where we specialize in turning innovative ideas into successful tech realities.With a proven track record in Silicon Valley, our team of seasoned developers has collaborated with numerous startups and large companies, successfully launching a wide array of products. Our mission is simple: to supplement your team, bringing expertise and efficiency to your projects.
What We Offer:

• Mobile App Development: Crafting user-friendly mobile experiences.
  • Web UI Development: Building engaging and responsive web interfaces.
  • Backend Solutions: Ensuring robust and scalable backend systems.
  • DevOps: Streamlining development and operations for maximum efficiency.
  • QA Services: Guaranteeing the highest quality standards for your projects.

Our domain expertise spans across enterprise IT systems, consumer applications, and industries such as aviation, healthcare, education, e-commerce, real estate, and more. We’re also at the forefront of emerging technologies, working with AI, AR, Blockchain, and various programming languages and frameworks.With offices in Silicon Valley and Indore, we bridge global expertise with local insights to deliver unparalleled service.I invite you to explore how we can collaborate to bring your vision to life.

Please feel free to visit our website at newput.com for more insights into our work and expertise.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.