Create an avatar generator

Input: The input data will be provided in a JSON file format. This JSON file will contain coordinates extracted from Mediapipe, including coordinates for poses, hands, and lips.

Functionality: Upon uploading the JSON file, the system should animate an avatar based on the provided coordinates.

Sample (like that, but it must works not real-time)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL5NHq6tKLM
or like this project (also works reaal-time) - GitHub - yeemachine/kalidokit: Blendshape and kinematics calculator for Mediapipe/Tensorflow.js Face, Eyes, Pose, and Finger tracking models.

@Bekbo01 ,

I’ve checked the requirement and Youtube video. I am glad to inform you that I have created similar avatar generator. please give me your email Id so I can share the smaple.

Thank you

Hello,

After reviewing the requirements outlined in your posting, I am confident in my ability to deliver a solution that meets your needs and expectations.

Here is a breakdown of my proposed approach:

1. Understanding and Parsing JSON Data: I will begin by thoroughly understanding the structure of the JSON file containing coordinates extracted from Mediapipe. Parsing this data accurately is crucial for creating a realistic and dynamic avatar.
  2. Avatar Animation: Using the extracted coordinates, I will develop algorithms to animate the avatar. This will involve translating the coordinates into movements that accurately reflect the poses, hand gestures, and lip movements captured in the input data.
  3. User Interface Development: I will create a user-friendly interface for uploading the JSON file and visualizing the animated avatar. The interface will be intuitive and responsive, ensuring a seamless user experience.
  4. Testing and Feedback: Throughout the development process, I will conduct rigorous testing to identify and address any issues or inconsistencies. Your feedback will be invaluable in refining the avatar’s animations and ensuring that it meets your specifications.
  5. Optimization and Performance: I will optimize the codebase to ensure efficient processing and smooth animation playback, even with large or complex input datasets.
  6. Documentation and Support: Upon completion of the project, I will provide comprehensive documentation outlining the functionality of the avatar generator. Additionally, I will offer ongoing support to address any questions or concerns that may arise.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss any aspect of my proposal further, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for considering my proposal. I look forward to the possibility of collaborating with you on this project.

Regards,

Hello,

Any news about this project ?
I have the same goal, tracking with mediapipe and animating a three.js avatar.
The tracking works perfectly but I’m struggling witht he avatar animation even with kalido it doesn’t seems very accurate to me.
We need to find formula to convert those points into bones rotations.

Thanks !