I have a fbx file which I want to convert it to glb file using three.js.
The model that I am trying to convert looks like this:-
The technique that currently I am using to convert is:-
- User selects the file and File Reader reads it as an ArrayBuffer.
- Pass the arrayBuffer to FBXLoader.parse function which returns me an object that I add it to the scene.
- Then using GLTFExporter, I export that scene and download the resultant file.
The resultant glb file that I get has distorted texture as shown below.
The edges are not smooth anymore.
- Is there any better way using three.js to convert fbx to glb??
- Any idea why the texture is broken and how can I fix that?