Africa's 1st Metaverse Project. Looking for three.js developers to help code objects and behaviours using Mozila Hubs

Africarare is building a metaverse for African creativity. It is a 3D virtual social experience, powered by the Ethereum blockchain, and set in Ubuntuland, a virtual world that marries creativity, crypto, and commerce. Ubuntuland allows users to create, experience, and monetize content and applications like art exhibitions, concerts, film festivals, business meetings, play-to-earn games, social experiences, and much more. The possibilities for meaningful metaverse experiences are almost endless for the creation and monetization of whatever digital goods and services translate into the world of the metaverse.Africarare attracts and hires the best Web3 talent there is. Our team is made up of global, hard-working, diverse and passionate futurists who want to change the world for the better. We are in for the long haul to dig deep and build something meaningful for our community. Africarare is about a ‘lets do it’ attitude backed by solid respect and ethics in the industry. Check us out at africarare.io

Life at Africarare
- fast-paced, dynamic, reactive
- we are a team who gets things done - no ego’s allowed!
- hybrid working arrangements - on site or remote working
- We are focused and committed to building something great.
- we are a start-up so get your hands dirty and let’s have some fun!

Key Skills
- strong experience in Three.js, Node.js & React (3-5 years experience)
- creating online 3D interactive experiences or games
- experience with Mozilla Hubs and created custom features
- being able to switch easily between tasks, hold many hats
- bonus: experience with physics engine (in particular Ammo)

You will be required to:
- write clean and modular code, and help on documentation, in order to reduce technological debt.
- participate in optimisation and troubleshooting/performing tests on the overall code base.
- collaborate with 3D and 2D designer and to integrate their work.
- collaborate with developers, designers and system administrators to identify potential new features.

You should be capable of:
- displaying outstanding verbal and written communication in English.
- working in a team, displaying flexibility, showing initiative, and being organized.
- constantly being able to learn & improve.
- displaying comprehension of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- displaying analytical and time management traits.

Hi
As i m a senior threejs , webgl expert , i m interesting in this job posting.
I have experiences in 3d games and Metaverse games with blockchain .
I would like to discuss more details together.
Discord : DS-3dworld#0020
Telegram : @DSODIN
Thanks

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hello. Gareth

As a WebGL and three.js developer, I’ve worked 4+ years.
Besides, I’ve also built the Mozilla hubs client and cloud.
I can work full time and I will provide you high quality result.
Like to contribute for your great goal.
Hoping to hearing from you soon.

Discord !kaizen#4201
Telegram kaizen091

Warm regards.
Zhang Lee

Hello!
Have WebGL, WebXR and Ammo experience.
Quick overview xrcut - YouTube
My contacts:
acidovsky@gmail.com
telegram: @anton.acidovsky

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.