Why the loader example can't work?

I download the example from github and test the example,i can pass some simple example like the camera examples,but the loader examples can’t work, it show nothing on the web exact the background. Anyone can tell me why?

Hi!
Take a look at this: https://threejs.org/docs/#manual/en/introduction/How-to-run-things-locally

ok, it work, thank you a lot !:stuck_out_tongue:

You’re welcome :beers:

oh, sorry, the clothe is ok now, but the loader didn’t work yet, can you help me?

Any warnings/errors in the console?

nothing , it just show the background.

It seem that the sence is ok,but the loader is not working.

Just that example, or all the loader examples?

All the loader examples can’t work.

Can you share a screenshot of your console output? And what server are you using to run the examples?

Ok,I build the server as IIS,my operation system is win7 of microsoft. I use the IE11 to test the loaders, and the result is …

When i use the chrome to test the loaders, and the result is :

We no longer support IE11, you should use a modern browser if you want to display 3D in webpages. Things may work there, but there’s no guarantees and you’ll probably run into lots of problems like this.

The chrome error means that the file was not found. Can you verify that the portalgun.3ds file is actually in that directory on your PC?

Ok, the model files is in the directory i am sure that , i guess it will be the problem about the setting of IIS.

It is ok now, I must add the file type in MIME of IIS.just like ‘application/octet-stream’.

1 Like

thank you looeee .thank you for your help.