Website running three.js CSS3DRenderer

Yo, I posted this just for show up actually I would like to get feedback how to? widgetrest.com is a point presenting my javascript api for remote widget/subscription or what you want to call it. Script is ok it gives you layout all to post your data like email to google excel … it works, so to make a big docu I have no patiance maybe some work arround current could be hellpuff… any ideaa???

2 Likes

“Widgetrest running WebGL”

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but CSS 3D transforms are not WebGL.

Either way, what is it you need help with? It’s hard to understand your question.

This looks nice, but I don’t understand what it’s for. It says “user interface style guide”, but I don’t see any guide. It also says “click colors to view more” but click the colors doesn’t do (anything for me at least).

Yeah now running 3d transformers within a scene it supposed to be = to webgl. However I understand your point because you dont know the source code. Thx! for sharing.

Hi, colors on click are changing button color. Bottom line program is subscription widget, it can be used in any application for sending email or adding any field you want. Example google excel as end point or any end point… it’s something like stripe script you get a look you manage color or button name, form size, name of the button. So just focus on the form you can add to your website. Now I would like to add the guide click and puf something happens and I say all possibilities of the program (tables) so