Urgent requirement for a paid gig on Threejs/Playcanvas project

Hello Everyone, Urgent Requirement!
I am currently seeking to hire an urgent freelancer who can create a captivating 3D immersive experience website. This project requires a high level of expertise in web development and 3D design, as my goal is to provide visitors with a truly engaging and interactive online experience. The freelancer must possess a strong portfolio showcasing their previous work in creating immersive websites, as well as a deep understanding of user experience and interface design. Time is of the essence, and I am looking for someone who can deliver exceptional results within a tight deadline. If you are a skilled freelancer eager to take on this exciting challenge, I am eager to discuss the project further and collaborate to bring this 3D immersive experience website to life.
Reference Website: https://adidaschile20.com/ → Need to create a website with all the interactions it has.

2 Likes

Hi hope you are doing well,

I am Vitaly Yanovksy who has 6+ years experience with three.js. As an experienced Three.js developer, I would like to express my interest in working on your project. With my knowledge and expertise in Three.js, I can help you create visually stunning and interactive 3D website like https://adidaschile20.com/.

I have extensive experience in working with Three.js and related technologies such as WebGL, HTML5, and CSS3. I am also proficient in JavaScript, React, React-three-fiber, and have a good understanding of 3D modeling and animation principles. I am also familiar with shaders and particles. I am confident in my ability to deliver high-quality work that meets your project requirements and specifications.

I shared my previous working via dm. I can finish your project within 3 weeks only if you provide all assets including 3d models and textures. My goal is to provide you with the best possible service and to ensure that your project is completed on time.

I am ready to get started immediately and available all day from Monday to Friday. Please don’t hesitate to ask me at any time if you have any questions or concerns.

tg: @bhls0001
discord: vyat.bh

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Hello. @deepansh96
Sorry for my late reply. :slight_smile:
As an dedicated 3D web developer with high responsibility and proficient experience in Three.js and 3D design, I would like to contribute to your business to deliver the perfect and wonderful website in design as well as quality.
I’m very specialized in interactive and immersive website development and design based on Three.js and Babylon.js
Over past 8 years, I have worked in some companies as Three.js developer and have built such many excellent websites and WebXR applications not only in its visibility, but also good preformance.
Based on these experience, I think I could be the best candidate for this application and you can check my some examples.
I will send you via email if you inform me contact info.

This link is very familiar with me and it is also my favourite website.
I promise I will deliver the perfect and fantastic website and keep the time line in our contract. :100:
Please leave me a message so that I can know your thought and can plan my furtuer works if you are interested in me.
This is my contact info:
email: crazypassion218@gmail.com
Because this is very urgent project, so I hope we will discuss soon.
Thanks in advance.

Best

Well, your project is very awesome. I want to work with you.If you contact me, you can use following address.
skype - live:.cid.3414237e4a0428af

Hi, there.

I am interested in your job, and as a three.js, react-three-fiber developer, I can help you build an immersive website.

I have experience in building various immersive websites.

Hope to discussing with you for your idea.
https://join.skype.com/invite/xJZ5xdhRVeYq

Regards.
Brian

Hello,

My name is Harpreet and Im looking for oppurtunities to get into this field - willing to do the work for free as I want to learn and grow.

We can speak further at your convenience.

Thank you.

Harpreet Singh.
Email: 3ddeveloper21@gmail.com

Hey, deepansh
CUSTOMISER - MORF i have contributed for this project. mail : → sumanth1418@gmail.com

Please check out my threejs work, see this will help your projects?

Visit threejs urban design

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.