Three.js programmer required with good knowledge of mipmaps

Paid work. We are looking for an experienced three,js developer to help improve our brick visualiser. Currently we are seeing many lines as a result of poor antialiasing. Example canvas…

We are hoping mipmaps will improve things or perhaps there are alternative options?

The first task/experiment is to take the seamless texture image shown below (1px = 1mm) and repeat it across a canvas 15000px x 10000px (Representing the face of a building 15m x 10m) Then view it from a distance so that it fits to screen, maybe around 1200px wide.

If this works out, we can move the project further with image overlays and zoom controls.
We are in Ireland. For communication, a developer in a similar time zone will work best.

I have pretty much experiences in threejs , react three fiber , webgl
I m interested and can help you perfectly
here are my prev completed public projects .

and i already have built similar project in past
you can check this

I would like to discuss more details via telegram or discord or slack

telegram : @DSODIN

discord : DS-3dworld#0020
thank you

Hi, I am Vitaly Yanovsky.

As an experienced Three.js developer, I would like to express my interest in working on your project. With my knowledge and expertise in Three.js, I can help you create visually stunning and interactive 3D web applications that will engage your users and enhance their experience.

I have extensive experience in working with Three.js and related technologies such as WebGL, HTML5, and CSS3. I am also proficient in JavaScript and have a good understanding of 3D modeling and animation principles. I am confident in my ability to deliver high-quality work that meets your project requirements and specifications.

My goal is to provide you with the best possible service and to ensure that your project is completed on time.

https://carportview.idealsteelbuildingsofca.com/

tg: @crfan0311
discord: crfan#8183

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Hello. Ross.

I’ve just read your issue of the poor antialiasing.

I think there is any issue in using the image of the threejs’s canvasTexture.

If you give me opportunity, I want to check together.

I am interested in solving your issue.

https://join.skype.com/invite/xJZ5xdhRVeYq
Discord brianluck#1451

Regards.
Brain.

Hello. I’m happy for sending my proposal for your work now.
This is good mipmap experience. I have been working in many projects related to mipmap as a regular developer in some companies. All projects are very good in effect and it’s using.
I have a 3D graphic designer career as well as 3D web developer career. So I have deep knowledge of map and there are enough experience. Please give me your opinion, I will help you with my all knowledge and experience. Waiting for your good reply. skype id: live:.cid.d3953209a5266c9a
Kind Regards.

Hi there,
This is my github profile

can we discuss the details via discord or gmail?
rondoor124@gmail.com
ronplayer#5919

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.