The Gallery - An Interactive 3D Art Gallery

My first Three.js and react-three-fiber project. A 3D virtual gallery to showcase some of my drawings and paintings… let me know what you think / if you find any issues…

I’m also keen to get it working on mobile so any advice on touch controls would be greatly appreciated

9 Likes

Damn, that’s hot.

3 Likes

This is beautiful, especially the mood and lighting. I am currently working on mobile/touch support, and will let you know if I figure it out! Curious how you got collision detection working, that was a major sticking point for me. Let me know, when you have some time to explain! I looked at your code but didn’t see where that idea was implemented. Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the kind words. Glad you like my project. Would be cool to see what you come up with for touch/mobile support.

In regards to the collision detection, check out
use-cannon

Implementation is all documented in the readme so you should find it easy to get it working if you give that a read :+1:t4:

1 Like

hello there, excellent job. I have my own gallery too and I was trying to migrate it to react and your repository would be very helpful. But when I run the localhost (after npm i and all) there are many errors in the browser console, what is happening? I understand that the one that is online works through gh pages from the same repository and it works correctly. regards!