Shadowmap is looking for a 3D Developer (three.js)

Who we are

We at Shadowmap believe in a world that runs on the Sun.

Founded with :sunny: in 2021, Shadowmap is a global, fast and reliable integrated tool for sunlight and shadow visualization and analytics. Based on globally available and also custom 3D data, we aim to immediately provide the best answer to any question related to solar radiation. For any moment in time, anywhere on Earth.

We are a highly motivated team which is growing along with our company’s success story.

Do you have a passion for coding, development & start-ups, are you passionate about what you do and you love the Sun? Then we are looking for you as a full-time three.js developer in one of the most beautiful, modern and sustainables offices in Vienna – or hybrid/remote.

Your responsibilities will be:

• Extend and improve our maps engine implemented in three.js
  • Implement innovative 3D visualization & analytics features for our continuously growing global B2B & B2C audience
  • Work on a simple but yet powerful 3D editor inside our application
  • Make Shadowmap look better while running faster at the same time :sunglasses:
  • Diagnose and solve runtime issues and performance bottlenecks
  • Enhance and improve Shadowmap’s UI

What we require:

• 3+ years experience with three.js, general knowledge of WebGL is a plus
  • Knowledge of common maps algorithms and data structures
  • Good knowledge of JS and preferable used to Typescript and React
  • Proficiency in using a version control system like Git
  • Highly standards of work, including love for detail and high quality standards
  • Customer focus: you care deeply about our customers and their problems, and you work tirelessly to innovate on their behalf
  • Fluent in English – written and spoken

What we offer:

• Open-minded, highly motivated, growing and dynamic team, that loves what it does within flat hierarchies
  • We believe in work-life harmony, and provide a flexible work environment with hybrid/remote working model & flexi time
  • We also believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply
  • Taking over responsibility from day one and opportunities for personal development – crucial role and a strong impact on fast-growing startup
  • We are located in the middle of the 13th district of Vienna with a modern office, a big terrace with a beautiful view into the surrounding green nature – even including a fireplace
  • Additional to your fixed salary we offer an employee phantom share package
  • Last but not least: you’ll be building the best solar software tools and have a positive impact on many lives around the globe :sunny:

Have we sparked your interest?

Please send an email with your CV, relevant projects you’ve worked on and a few lines about you (including your salary expectation) to: jobs@shadowmap.org.

We can not wait to hear from you!

1 Like

Hi Lisa,

I am interested in this role and sent my application via email. Please consider it and it would be great if we have a chance to talk about this opportunity.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Hi Vitaly,

Thank you for your interest.
We received your application and will come back to you within the next days!

All the best & have a great evening,
Lisa

Hello Lisa,
I have already worked on a project that simulates the sun and shadows on a 3d google map for a solar panel analytic software company.

You can check it out here:
The app looks very laggy on video but you will see that is not the case when i share the live link in private.https://youtu.be/vsdt_wr0bzo

Hi, Lisa

Thanks for your posting.
I am really interested in your job posting.
I am senior front end developer with 8+ years of experience.
I have good understanding and practice in three.js and common maps algorithms and data structures.
I just sent my CV, portfolio and three.js work.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Mateja

Hi,

I am web developer using threejs library for creating 3d virtual experience

please see my THREEjs + CANNON portolio

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.