Setting up Three.s within a WPF Browser

My goal was to set up a 3d Rendering window within my WPF app.
So used Chromium Plugin as many posts suggested it because WPF uses a legacy browser that doesn’t support WebGl.

So here is what I did.

1. I downloaded the three.js repo . Copied the build folder into the examples folder.
  2. "Cd"ed to the examples folder then ran “python -m http.server”.
  3. It successfully created the server .
  4. Now I tried accessing http://localhost:8000/webgl_materials_standard.html in edge it opened properly and loaded the 3d gun also
  5. But when I tried the same in chrome and the WPF app its just loading the top urls in yellow and rest of the screen remains black.

I did a lot of searching and I see not many people have attempted this. So any suggestions or alternatives to be able to load the "Standard Material Html " within WPF chromium/web browser so I can display a selected 3D model with in the window.

Thanks,
deltamish

Seems strange that this would work in Edge but not Chrome. Do you get any error messages in the Chrome console? And can you try in incognito mode in case there’s some extensions causing problems?

Yes. says
Failed to load module script: The server responded with a non-JavaScript MIME type of “text/plain”. Strict MIME type checking is enforced for module scripts per HTML spec.

Incognito also facing same issue.

Seems like an issue with some new rule setup in Chrome.

Failed to load module script: The server responded with a non-JavaScript MIME type of "text/plain". Strict MIME type checking is enforced for module scripts per HTML spec. RGBELoader.js:1 Failed to load module script: The server responded with a non-JavaScript MIME type of "text/plain". Strict MIME type checking is enforced for module scripts per HTML spec. stats.module.js:1 Failed to load module script: The server responded with a non-JavaScript MIME type of "text/plain". Strict MIME type checking is enforced for module scripts per HTML spec. OBJLoader.js:1 Failed to load module script: The server responded with a non-JavaScript MIME type of "text/plain". Strict MIME type checking is enforced for module scripts per HTML spec. three.module.js:1 Failed to load module script: The server responded with a non-JavaScript MIME type of "text/plain". Strict MIME type checking is enforced for module scripts per HTML spec.