Seeking talented threejs developer for interactive art installation!

Hi there! I’m doing a museum exhibition with a small team of people that will be going live in May.

We’ll have a large video wall, and I’m looking for a threejs developer to help us create a ThreeJS visualization. A developer has prepared the infrastructure, and the motion capture for you, so now we need a talented 3d artist to help us make it magical.

We’re totally open to the type and style of visualization! We’ve got some ideas, but we’d also love your ideas and input.

Happy to pay on a project base, or hourly, depending on the engagement.

I have pretty much experiences in threejs , react three fiber , webgl
I m interested and can help you perfectly
here are my prev completed public projects .

and i already have built similar project in past
I would like to discuss more details via telegram or discord or slack

telegram : @DSODIN

discord : DS-3dworld#0020
thank you

Hello

As a rich experienced three.js and full stack developer, I am confident for your project.

Just uploaded the recent screen of shopping mall site.

brianyoung.luck@gmail.com

Hope to discuss more soon.

Regards.
Brain

Hi,
I am a three.js developer with strong experience in three.js and have successfully completed many three.js projects.

In particular, I have rich experience in developing Web VR showrooms and virtual museums.

Let’s discuss more projects in our private chat.

Kind Regards,

Hi,

great to hear the news about challenging project. As a senior three.js developer, I’d like to help you build wonderful exhibition with my skills and experience. It would be great if a user draw a painting and his motion is captured, so people can see his painting through screen.

I am ready to get started immediately and open to discuss it further.

My tg is @crfan0311.
discord is crfan#8183.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need my help.

Hi, i’m 3d designer and three js developer. the project look very interesting. we can have call for more details.
email: infomejdi@hotmail.com

Hi there.
I’d like to be considered for your project. For 6 years I have made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
https://ontwerper.geldersdakkapel.nl/
If you connect me, I can show my another working. I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, mousedrag event, modeling, mobile app using three.js and react three fiber. I have a deep passion for project and guarantee good quality.
I aim to keep good relationship with client.
Thanks for your considering.
Good regards.
My Skype : live:.cid.98ff7219e5767b13

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hi, my name is Henry Egloff and I’m a multimedia artist based in Australia. I have considerable experience with Three.js including extensive experience integrating Three.js with motion capture and interactive digital art. Please take a moment to check out the following two projects:

You can find more examples of my work on my website:

Otherwise I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Kind regards, Henry.

Hi,

I would be happy to help in your interactive art installation project.

Please see my THREEjs + CANNON portolio

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.