Looking for someone to build my virtual museum in ThreeJS

I built a Unity WebGL virtual history museum. I’m looking for a ThreeJS (or Babylon) developer to build my museum as it currently is on ThreeJS/Babylon. I’m looking for someone that can set up good lighting, build a simple click to move navigation system, and build some menu navigation as well. I can provide all the assets and provide you with the URL to the WebGL project for reference. Drop me a message if you’re interested and able to take this on. My budget is $1000

Hi. I have done a couple of times already this kind of projects in three.js, so I know well the alternatives, expectations and things that work well. Write me at asuazo1@uc.cl if you are interested. Best

I am interested to discuss this further, please drop me PM with your direct email addres.

I made a demo for a similar project. Both a web version and VR.
https://kunst.customshop.online/vr/complete/galleri/

Open for new projects from new year :slight_smile:

Hello Shanil,
Greetings!
I have read the job description mentioned on the forum and would like to propose my candidature for this task, as I fulfill the mentioned criteria.

Have extensive experience as a three.js developer delivering multiple projects across the globe.

I am immediately available to start working on the project.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Email- [growth@arksstech.com]

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.