Searching for developer, creating an app connecting the environment to web3 to incentive sustainability with a core feature a 3D map/globe

Hi! I’m a developer creating an app that helps individuals and communities better understand, maintain, sustain and cultivate their surrounding environment and ecosystem. Helping to identify negative & positive patterns and put a more concrete trusted pulse on the environment and what actions need and can to be taken. The emergence of blockchains and the subsequent web3 have enabled stronger property rights and ownership and with smart contracts enable transparent, trustless transactions and allows embedding incentive models tied to real world data. The data comes from IoT sensors & devices with the app being agnostic to platform, aggregating the data to be verified and sent to a blockchain. The verified data can the be shared to derive insights from researchers and/or ML models or trigger rewards for reaching a milestone or goal.

Up to this point I have mainly been focused on the product definition along with contract, api, and client development currently ongoing. I’m at the stage with an app and api shell with the contracts needing more thought and time to flesh-out. The goal in the next few months is to narrow the focus of the app to a particular niche and pain point while creating the alpha version of the app with core functionality. One of the core features and focal points of the app is the 2D/3D map/globe that’s visualizes the devices within the network and surfaces important alerts allows users to easily understand their surrounding neighbors and community along with coverage. I’m looking for a three.js developer who’s comfortable and enjoys working with maps/globes. In addition, if wanting and able more of the client work can be done by you allowing me to focus more on the api, data storage, and contract side of things. I left out more specific details on the project to a more in depth convo where more of can be shared

Bonus; I previously worked at an AR (augmented reality) company and have some ideas on how it can apply to this app.

Look forward to working with you!

Hi there.
I am three.js expert, and have made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
If you connect me, I can show my working.
I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, modeling etc.
I can provide good result quickly.
Let’s discuss more.
Good regards.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.