[PAID][REMOTE] Three.js Game Developer with Strong Game Mechanics Skills

We are looking for an experienced Three.js Game Developer with a strong understanding of game mechanics to join our team. As a developer, you will be responsible for handling game development from scratch, including backend and engine creation. The project you will be working on is related to metaverse creation.

The ideal candidate must have a deep understanding of game mechanics, be familiar with Three.js, and have experience creating interactive games. The art for the game will be provided from our end, but you should have an eye for detail and be able to bring our ideas to life.

Responsibilities:

• Develop a game from scratch using Three.js
  • Create and implement game mechanics
  • Develop backend and engine for the game
  • Collaborate with designers, artists, and other developers to ensure project success
  • Test and debug code to ensure quality and functionality

Requirements:

• Strong experience with Three.js and game development
  • Expertise in game mechanics and interactive games
  • Experience developing backends and engines
  • Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
  • Good communication skills and ability to collaborate with team members
  • Passion for gaming and a deep understanding of the gaming industry

If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us a direct message and include your past experience with relevant works and Github links. Additionally, please feel free to share your salary expectations with us in the DM. We are excited to hear from you!

Hi @BlackPanther
Congratulation for your first post in this forum. :clap: :clap:
I have read your project post with interest and understood you were looking for very talented Three.js developer with very strong understanding of game mechanics and very high responsibility.
As a highly experienced 3D game developer with 7 years of experience, I have developed dozens of 3D games under the orders of various companies.
And early in my game developer career, I have took part in development of some games in Roblox.com and this was my first stage in game development.
Then I tried to create the fantastic games with fantastic interface and efficient functionalities. As a result, I got the very powerful understanding of game mechanics. :100:
:anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger:
Please check my previous project in my github.
(I’m sorry I can’t share my almost previous works. This is my duty. So you wish understand me. So now, I share my game system to show my understanding of game mechanics developed with Knockout.js)
GitHub - CrazyPassion218/Game-GoNorth-Knockout.js
I have developed this system in these 6 years.
This system provides a module for planning the different chapters of your game and the branching story. For this it provides a node system which allows you to connect the different quests and their possible outcomes together.
Please check md file of this repository.
I would like to discuss in more detail with you for more understanding. :
Looking forward to your reply. :grinning: :grinning:
My contact info

Summary

mail: classicmusic218@gmail.com
Discord: Crazy Manager#9491

Thanks in advance.
Best.

I am a senior web software engineer with demonstrated history.
I have worked over 8 years in web and 3d development field.

I was interested in this job position .
I have built several 3d games using threejs , webgl from scratch
I would like to discuss more details
telegram : @DSODIN
discord : DS-3dworld#0020
thank you

Hi @BlackPanther ,

I have worked on various ThreeJS/R3f game projects, including 3D modeling, animation, and interactive experiences. My experience in developing and implementing ThreeJS/R3f projects, combined with my knowledge of GLSL, allows me to offer creative solutions to complex challenges.

I have a deep understanding of web technologies and best practices, and I am confident that I can provide you with high-quality work that meets your needs. My attention to detail, along with my ability to create visually stunning and engaging web applications, will ensure that your project is a success.

In addition to my technical skills, I have a passion for learning and staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in ThreeJS/R3f and GLSL technologies. I am confident that my knowledge and skills will help me deliver a project that meets your expectations.

Latest Threejs / React-Three-Fiber Game Project: “Will send via DM”
Contact: sompaqueen47@gmail.com, Telegram: Contact @devofficer
Github: devofficer (Code Chef) · GitHub

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Alex

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hi,

If you required threejs game development please contact me.

Checkout my threeverse sample

Hi, client.
Strong basics in 3D graphics and extensive experience in 3D web sites development made me confident to be a great fit for your project.
I have created several 3d web festivals, virtual interiors and 3d nft marketplaces with Three.js and React-Three.
Please see my portfolio and dm me if you are interested.
Looking forward your message.

Email: sunoo41826@gmail.com
Telegram: @dream_1125

https://adan-3d-app.onrender.com

Hello!
This is my github

Please DM if you are interested.
Email: rondoor124@gmail.com
Discord: 0xRondora#5919

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.