Terrain Tinker is an online building creator for 3D printable tabletop gaming models and we are looking for an experienced web developer to join our team!
You can see more about our product here: https://www.terraintinker.com
You will be helping us build out great new features from idea to prototype to production, tracking down bugs and working with 3D modellers.
We’re looking for a full-stack developer who knows a few parts of our tech stack already and is eager to learn anything new! We use:
- Three.js for the frontend 3D
- PHP / Laravel & MySQL on the backend
- Git, Trello, Docker and Linux behind the scenes
This is a contracted role for an estimated 6 months with the potential to continue afterwards. We’re happy to be flexible for the right candidate.
You will be working in a small, fully remote team and be working directly with the Lead Developer. We work across timezones so good communication is essential!
Email email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter answering these 4 questions:
- Explain how you have handled CSRF in a previous application?
- Are you comfortable working independently, remotely and in a small team?
- Do you have any experience with D&D, tabletop gaming or 3D printing?
- Please rate your experience with each of the following (1 none, 2 beginner, 3 some experience, 4 competent, 5 expert) :
We would also like to hear your thoughts on at least one of:
- What is an API or package that was a pleasure to use and what made it good?
- What is the most recent technology you learnt to use? Why did you learn it and how did the process feel?
- Tell us about some of the languages / frameworks / tools you have used and a few words about your most liked and disliked?
Thanks for your interest!