[Paid] GTA V coordinates to ThreeJS (with help of source code)

Hi!
Im looking for someone that would help me convert GTA V (FiveM) coordinates to ThreeJS coordinates.
My GTAV client sends first person camera each frame to ThreeJS canvas, wich is drawn on top of the game… My goal is to make ThreeJS camera to be at the position and rotation as the in-game camera in GTA. (some kind of convert between gta => ThreeJS coords system).
I would pay for the job. If you know how to do such thing, let me know the price it would cost.
Thanks!

also, I have found this C++ GTA long code on Github that draws dev tools in 3D world, therefore, it sets up the coords & matrix, but I cant reproduce it in Javascript properly for ThreeJS:

(a few lines of the GTA FIVEM file, setting up the coords)

Video below is approach of another developer, he made it almost working, so I assume, there has to be a way how to do it.

Hello Robin,
hope you are doing well, i can help you with the requirements. can we have a chat?
email: dharanichandran.j@matlync.com

DirectX and WebGL have different matrix representation if I’m not mistaken, and they have a different projection matrix representation. I’m sure someone has written a converter code somewhere, hopefully that will help.

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.