New Physics Plugin for three.js (using ammo.js)
Get started with Three.js + ammo.js with this easy to use template.
- Headless mode (runs ammo.js on your node.js server)
- Add physics to all meshes
- Compound Shapes (automatic or manually)
- Supports Capsule, Hull, HACD, Convex/Concave Mesh and Heightfield
- Collision Callbacks
- Dynamic, Static, Kinematic and Ghost Bodies
- CCD Motion Clamping
- Simple objects Factory
Here are some examples on how to use enable3d as a physics plugin for three.js.
There are a lot of examples that don’t directly use three.js, but you can do all the things (related to physics) shown in the other examples as well.
You should find all you need in the documentation I wrote.
Hope you it!