Looking to hire help developing a small threejs runner

I’d like to create a temple runner style game based in my city of Berlin, as a funny project for a running crew.

I found an example project from @felixmariotto with very similar mechanics - the scenery would just need to be replaced with stuff from Berlin:

If you’re interested in helping, shoot me a message, my contact info is at ben olayinka | about, and if you have a rough estimate of time and cost.

Character runs through something that looks like this map (perhaps from side view), with landscape and colors changing for each region.

1 Like

Hi, there.
Here is a three.js expert.
I am confident I am the vest candidate for this job.
Please feel free to contract me.
Regard.

1 Like

Hello,
I have 5 years of hands-on experience coding websites and applications efficiently using modern HTML, CSS, Three.js, Unity3D WebGL.
Building easy-to-use, user-friendly websites and applications is my true passion and I am sure it will be a great addition to your organization. In addition to my knowledge base, I actively seek new technologies and stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments. This has allowed me to go ahead and deliver exceptional work to all employers, including those who have worked on a project basis.
valcano103@gmail.com
live:.cid.608584a3997cbc17
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to talking to you about this opportunity.
Regards.

1 Like

Hi I think I can help, my project can be developed as a temple of doom runner

We just required the temple of doom environment, the characters rigged in mixamo and the game narrative

Hi Ben,

Very cool!
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.