Looking for Three.js experienced dev for anime room decoration app (4~20h/w)

Edit: we’re on the process of deciding on the dev and not taking new applicants anymore, thanks all!

Looking for a dev experienced with Three.js (preferably Typescript as well) to help build a room decoration app, it should work for Desktop and Mobile. The content is anime related straight from Japan, and the assets are already in GLB and look really good, we need help with building functionality, lights, shaders, (…)

Time zone wise, our team is distributed in Canada / US / Latam or around France, we’ll need some hours in common within those. Project is expected to run from 3 ~ 9 months depending on the sponsor.

Feel free to book a time to chat more:

(( closed ))

Note: similar job has been posted to Babylon forum, we consider either technologies as long as the code is clean and easy to maintain in a team setting.

1 Like

Hello.
How are you?
I understood your are looking for the talented three.js developer with high sense of 3D design and development based in web browser. I think this is good fit for me because of my excellent experience in show room types of 3D project. I’m specialized in controlling the environment of the 3D scene not only in 3D software such as Blender, but also based in Web Browser and customization of the shader material.
Now, I’m based in California and I’m available for this role right now and very good fit for me as part time contract.
I hope you will leave me a message so that we can discuss in more detail.
I hope our discussion in the future.
This is my contact info.

Summary

crazypassion218@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Best.

I’m interested. How can I reach out via email?

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hi,
I have considerable experience with three.js and I’m sure that I could help you with this. My website/portfolio is here → https://www.drt-software.com and my email is tony@drt-software.com, feel free to get in touch.

Thanks,

Tony.

Hello !

I had many people book time and not show, and at the same time under the impression I didn’t show up. It’s quite possible there is some misunderstanding on the calendar timezone. I’m not entirely sure how google calendar booking link works (i can only see my time zone), but i’d suggest consider it’s paying attention to the timezone shows there (likely your own!).
Also if the system offers you the change to save the link to your personal calendar, do it as the time will be correct in the invite.

1 Like

Hello. @askeladd
I hope we will discuss in more detail via google meet if you agree and it suit for us.
My email address is crazypassion218@gmail.com
I will wait your reply.
Thanks.

(post deleted by author)

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.