Looking for Three.js engineer to assist with interactive 3D portfolio for my music production

I’ve started a three.js site that will allow users to browse my music production discography. I need assistance with recasting, turning GLTF’s into buttons, mouse hover animations, adding sound effects, and more.

I’ve gotten as far as some boilerplate code, positioning my GLTF models in the scene, but I’m unable to add functionality into the site yet.

Will pay, let’s talk budget.

Hi, it’s very interesting and I think it’s one that I can handle asap. I am familiar with gltf loading, draco usage, mouse hover animation, sound effects, and smooth camera movement. If you want to make the website more dynamic and beautiful, I suggest using shader and gsap animation. I am ready to get started immediately. I will list my contact info. Please message me anytime.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
tg: @crfan0311
discord: crfan#8183

I have pretty much experiences in threejs , react three fiber , webgl
After read your explaination youtube video , I m super interested and can help you perfectly

and i already have built similar project in past
I would like to discuss more details via telegram or discord or slack

telegram : @DSODIN

discord : DS-3dworld#0020
thank you

Hi there.
I’d like to be considered for your project. For 6 years I have made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
https://ontwerper.geldersdakkapel.nl/
If you connect me, I can show my another working. I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, mousedrag event, modeling, mobile app using three.js and react three fiber. I have a deep passion for project and guarantee good quality.
I aim to keep good relationship with client.
Thanks for your considering.
Good regards.
My Skype : live:.cid.98ff7219e5767b13

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.